BLOOD BOWL 2
- Genre : Sport / Strategy
- Plateforms : PC, PS4, XBOX One
- Release date : 2015
- Publisher : Focus Home Interactive
Blood Bowl 2 smashes Warhammer and American football together, in an explosive cocktail of turn-based strategy, humour and brutality, adapted from Games Workshop’s famous boardgame. Blood Bowl 2’s new graphics engine and high-fl ying realization makes for a faithful portrayal of the fury and intensity of classic Blood Bowl matches.
The solo game mode will have you lead the famous Reikland Reavers.
Former star team of Blood Bowl you are tasked with bringing them back to glory, following a full story campaign supported by the hilarious commentators Jim & Bob from Cabalvision. Each match of the campaign is unique, with unexpected and surprising events constantly renewing the experience!
The multiplayer modes are bigger and richer than ever. In the persistent online mode, create and manage your own team comprised of one of eight races from the Warhammer world – Humans, Orcs, Dwarfs, Skaven, High Elves, Dark Elves, Chaos, and the Bretonnia newcomers. You will develop your team, gaining XP and unlocking new skills.
But beware! On the pitch, all losses are permanent... Organize entirely customisable championships, from qualifi cations to fi nale, and use the new Transfer Market to buy and sell your players, and build your Blood Bowl dream-team! The next generation of Blood Bowl touches down today, will YOU be the champion?
- A new graphics engine brings the world of Blood Bowl to life
- A narrative driven single player campaign, putting the player at the head of one of Blood Bowl’s fl agship teams with twists and turns
- Improve your team, recruit new Star Players, build the ultimate Blood Bowl Team, and enhance your stadium
- A new persistent Multiplayer League where Coaches from all over the world can confront each other on the pitch
- A Marketplace where players can buy and sell players