BLOOD BOWL: DEATH ZONE
- Genre: Sport/Strategy
- Platform: PC
- Developer: Cyanide Studio
- Publisher: Cyanide Studio
- Release Date: 17 July 2018
Discover the Death Zone challenge, the most popular pre-game show in the history of Blood Bowl! Sponsored by ever popular brands such as Orcidas, Mc Murtys and Spike Magazine, the Death Zone challenge sees two Star Players of Blood Bowl fame leading teams of amateurs onto the pitch for some bone crushing five-a-side football!
Blood Bowl: Death Zone is a competitive 1 vs. 1 game of football, violence and mayhem. You have full command of your players, move them around the pitch, activate their skills and special moves, and trigger passes and dashes in order to evade the opponents and to score TOUCHDOWNS. Each match lasts only 5 minutes and will put your skills and nerves to the test. You’re in total control… can you lead your players to the victory?
Enter one of the multiple online leagues available and develop your team in a season long competition against other coaches from all over the world. Guide the progress of your players as they receive XP, improve their stats and unlock new skills match after match. Be careful, death looms over the pitch and your superstar could end up with a broken neck before the end of the season… but hey, that’s what Blood Bowl is all about: scoring touchdowns, punching opponents in the face and dealing with deadly injuries.
Blood Bowl: Death Zone is currently in Early Access. Ultimately it will contain:
- 15 teams based on the most popular races from the Blood Bowl universe (4 in current version)
- 10+ Star Players, each with their unique style, strengths and weaknesses (4 in current version)
- 20+ unique abilities for your players (8 in current version)
- 5 arenas (1 in current version)
- Multiplayer league and simple matches (only simple matches in current version)